We use first-party and third-party cookies for different purposes. Some of the cookies (session cookies) are deleted from your computer as soon as you leave our website, while others (permanent cookies) may be stored on your computer for up to two years so that our website can recognise each time you visit our website.
We do not register any visitor IP address information and your identity therefore cannot be traced from the information we gather about your visit.
- To make it easier for you to use our website and to enable pages to be uploaded quickly to your computer. (First-party session cookies)
- To enable the analysis tool Google Analytics (third-party session and permanent cookies) to gather statistical data about how visitors use and navigate around our website, for example:
- whether the visitor has navigated to the website before
- where the visitor has navigated to the website from
- which pages the visitor has navigated to on our website
- how long the visit has lasted
- what web browser has been used
A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests permission to store on your computer. You decide for yourself how your computer will deal with cookies using the installation settings in your web browser. (Refer to your web browser's help pages for more information on how you can block or delete cookies.)